Cyber Monday and Black Friday are popular events customers wait for. They get good deals on different products. Even retailers can increase their sales. Statistics reveal that more than 90 million people do online shopping on these two events. It is a good opportunity for retailers to significantly enhance their sales.
Retailers can take help from reliable dropshipping services. Visit the website to check on the Black Friday dropping deals they are offering. They can choose an extensive range of products for selling on their website. There is no need for storage or inventory investment. Customers placing orders on their website gets forwarded to the dropshipping services. The dropshipping services can either be a manufacturer or a distributor.
What is the difference between Black Friday & Cyber Monday?
- Black Friday is on the first Friday post the Thanksgiving happening, while Cyber Monday follows the Black Friday occasion.
- You can find Black Friday deals offline and online. Cyber Monday deals can be found only online.
- On Black Friday the popular items that get sold are home accessories, books, perfumes, toys, fashion, etc. While on Cyber Mondays there is demand for home appliances, electronics, etc.
- The discounts on Black Friday deals are less than Cyber Monday.
On Go Ten, you can look at the Black Friday vs Cyber Monday deals from last year to identify the products shoppers choose the most. Here are tips on preparation for both the events.
- Create a marketing strategy
- Create social proof notification
- Find right supplier or dropping service offering affordable and interesting products
- Plan the schedules of your email and social media marketing
- Analyze the result for optimizing future marketing campaign
With interesting deals during Cyber Monday and Black Friday retailers can improve their bottom line. Majority of people wait for these events to purchase a favorite product. You can offer wide range of products choosing an appropriate dropping service that provides hundreds of items.